8 Vacuum Cool, Energy Saving Models
Vacuum cooling is key to the popularity and success of M-C Tower Dryers.
Reclaiming heated air from cooling the grain results in less fuel usage and significant dollar savings. After blending the ambient air drawn from outside, the pre-heated air is returned to the blower, lowering energy consumption and producing maximum efficiency.
M-C Tower Dryers give maximum capacity while taking up less valuable square footage in your grain set up. Easy to operate, clean and quiet, reliable and efficient…M-C tower dryers provide the best means to lower input costs and add profit to your harvest.
Modular Tower Features
- Stainless Steel Screens are standard on 12′ models and are optional on 10′ models. Heavy duty construction delivers long life and years of dependable service.
- Grain Exchangers are an available option to equalize moisture and temperature in the grain column.
- Stainless Steel Burner with cast aluminum manifold features high efficiency, low emission operation to deliver consistent and adequate heat.
- Standard Sloped Floors help promote dryer cleanliness.
- Commercial-Grade Inline Centrifugal Blower delivers air volume at low RPM for maximum motor life and efficient, quiet drying.
- Sealed cooling floor prevents particulate matter from entering the drying process for a cleaner dryer operation.
- Pinnacle 20/20 Control System with dual touch screens features TruDry temperature-based control mode (AccuDry moisture-based control mode is an available option.
- NEMA IV high voltage cabinet with main disconnect protects motor starters, thermal overloads and electrical components from weather and dirt.
- Discharge Moisture Sensor is an available option with the Pinnacle 20/20 control system to reliably monitor the dryer’s outlet moisture content with a continuously flowing grain sample.
The Modular Tower Series can be crane-stacked at your grain site in less than one day.