High Quality &
The ECO Series is one of the newest additions to the Mathews Company product line. The ECO Series models are available to dry grain with your choice of heat and cool models or all-heat only models. With its 15′-3″ overall height, the ECO Series fits easily into those installations with height restrictions. The technologically advanced design allows for increased holding capacity and maximum airflow for the highest-quality dried grain. Efficient and affordable, this profile dryer offers a great value on a quality product.
ECO Series Features
- Operation – Available model styles: Heat and Cool or All-Heat Only options. All-heat only models have an “h” following the model number.
- Fan – A single quiet centrifugal belt-driven fan allows for maximum airflow and highest capacities.
- Burner(s) – Highly efficient, low pressure, cast aluminum and stainless steel burner(s). All heat only option models have one burner; heat and cool models have two burners.
- Grain Hopper – Large, enclosed, galvanized wet grain hopper assembly keeps the inside environment clean and the drying columns full, requiring fewer filling cycles. There is no heat loss because of exposed screens waiting for grain.
- Auger Drive – Full length level auger drive with motorized grain level control bindicator, for positive, reliable grain flow into the dryer.
Columns – 14″ grain columns.
- Dryer Screens – 0.094″ galvanized outer vertical screens with 0.094″ aluminum outer base slope screens are standard. Upgrade outer vertical screens to aluminum or stainless steel and outer base slope screens to stainless steel.
- Sensors – Two (2) averaging RTD sensors ensure accuracy in sensing mid-grain temperatures when equipped with the Pinnacle 20|20 control system.
- Controls – Pinnacle 20|20 dual touch screens with TruDry temperature-based controls standard (AccuDry, moisture-based is an available option).
- Unload Auger – Heavy-duty 10″ U-trough design unload auger with fold-out pan for easy clean-out.
- Discharge System – Grain discharge metering system with optional industry-leading and reliable Dryer Master® grain moisture sensor.
• Variable frequency driven discharge system.
• Automatic PLC-controlled discharge (TruDry System).
- Drain Ports – Grain column quick drain ports permit easy, fast unloading, if necessary.
- High Voltage Cabinet – NEMA-IV rated, 230V/3ph/60Hz high-voltage cabinet, with main power disconnect, protects motor starters, thermal overloads, and electrical components from weather and dirt.