If you can light a burner and flame extinguishes after 7 to 10 seconds, then we are not sensing the flame is present.
- Make sure dryer is properly grounded to chassis of dryer.
- Check the flame sense probe & wire, to make sure it is not damaged.
- Check wire from S1 on ignition board to flame sense probe, replace it and do not try to repair wire.
- If a lot of moisture is present around flame sense probe, a rubber boot might need to be added to protect terminal ends.
- Re-adjust flame sense probe to ensure flame emersion.
- Possible faulty ignition board.