The following list are some of most common reasons that the grain dryer may not fill with wet grain properly:
- The dryer fill switch, rotary or diaphragm type, will not close circuit and start the filling process.
- Check terminal 24 for 120 volts, this feeds switch power to operate.
- Check terminal 45 for 120 volts, this is output from switch to turn fill auger or leg ON.
- The safety circuit must be good for fill system to run, ready or power light ON.
- If fill light comes on and safety circuit drops out immediately, check switch for wire to ground, this is a dead short 120 volts to ground.