Supervise the overall warehouse operations and daily activities of staff. Responsible for accurate receipt of inventory as well as shipping dealer/customer orders correctly. Oversee inventory levels, monitor safety of goods and ensure the efficient usage of warehouse space. This position interacts with dealers and customers directly as a representative for the company.
• High School Diploma or equivalent with at least 5 years warehouse supervisory experience
• OSHA required training in Lock-out / Tag-out, Hazard Communication, PPE and Emergency Evacuation
• In-house technical training on assigned machines and equipment
• Certified Forklift Driver
• Employment Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
• Job Type: Supervisory – Warehouse, Shipping/Receiving
• Industry: Ag products, Manufacturing