Liquid / Powder Spray Painter
Perform secondary operations to customer specifications. Paint, spray, trim and sort as needed.
- Prepare components and move into position in paint booth.
- Lift components onto overhead conveyor system.
- Spray paint a variety of parts and components.
- Ability to apply two part polyurethane coatings.
- Visually or mechanically inspect product to ensure customer specification are met or exceeded.
- Sand and/or repaint parts and components when needed.
- Bag, wrap or otherwise package and label product and/or inserts according to work instructions.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Previous experience in industrial coating / painting application preferred.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Visual and auditory acuity to perform essential functions of the position.
- Consistently reposition self to maintain productivity levels of work assignment.
- Ability to remain stationary as well as move about the facility to accomplish tasks.
- Sufficient manual dexterity for operation of power tools, equipment.
- Ability to frequently exert physical force to push, pull, lift or carry 70lbs.
- Ability to meet the physical, mental and environment demands of the job.