Plan and perform assembly on a wide variety of units using components manufactured in house and components supplied by customer or outside source. Measure and finish according to customer specifications.
- Check blue print to analyze assembly procedure.
- Select assembly method, erection procedure and measuring devices.
- Perform mechanical tasks including loading and unloading devices, fixtures and parts.
- Use hand and power tools to match, drill, ream, and/or fit components into place.
- Measure within tolerances during process and finished goods.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to use a variety of assembly equipment including vices, work holdings, wrenches, air hoses, drill presses, hand and power drills, hoists, etc.
- Read and understand Blue Prints and Piece Prints.
- Good communication skills including the ability to receive and give oral and written instruction.
- Ability to use a variety of moving equipment including hoists and pallet trucks, etc.
- Ability to operate overhead crane.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Visual and auditory acuity to perform essential functions of the position.
- Consistently reposition self to maintain productivity levels of work assignment.
- Ability to remain stationary as well as move about the facility to accomplish tasks.
- Sufficient manual dexterity for operation of power tools, equipment.
- Ability to frequently exert physical force to push, pull, lift or carry 50lbs.
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders.
- Ability to meet the physical, mental and environment demands of the job.